Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Solo...



i lie in wait...
with gilded breath...
u crawl up my skin
like the hang-mans death

if i shed a tear by any chance

please remember
its just the stars that dance...
 
If by chance you see a white crow...
please remember  

he is just my soul in tow..

i only gave you all i could...

am sorry i was misunderstood...

raise your axe now high and dry..

don't mind the winds howl and muffled cries...

send me to a place called home...

where everything is bright..dry and gold..

now if by chance your blade goes a amiss..

carry me please through this dark wet abyss...

i only wanted to hold your hand..

now instead...
am in no man's land...
 
Is that sympathy i see in your eye...
or just a burning past that's hungry to die...

if by chance u take again to me...

please just remember, its still simple me..

Once you promised ... once u told...

of stories so nice..
they were covered in gold...

I smiled back then...

& laughed with the wind..
or perhaps that really never did begin...

Now come fast & lay me to sleep...

the hangman's has his duty to upkeep....

I bid you farewell now

my sparkling one...
Am just a simple man.
you've completely undone....

2 comments:

  1. So beautifully written Sacha! It's like raw pain..and yet, in the end, all it makes me feel is like as if the writer is at peace. Pain that does not hurt in a weird way. Love it!

    ReplyDelete